After missing for several weeks, the family of Sophia Petsche contacted Palladin Consulting Group to assist in locating the teenager. Within a week of contacting Palladin, investigators located Sophia and with the help of the Omaha Police Department were able to secure the location and bring Sophia home. When a child or teenager is missing or has possibly run away, please follow these suggestions:
- Remain Calm.
- Notify law enforcement and offer them as much information as possible.
- Call the National Runaway Service (NRS) toll free at 1-800-786-2929. They offer many free services.
- Post information with local newspapers, TV and radio, and social media sites. Spread the word to everyone you know.
- Lock down your child’s computer. Law enforcement and private detectives can access the computer for clues as to your child’s whereabouts.
- Gather and photo copy important papers such as cell phone bills, emails, credit card statements, air or bus receipts to give to law enforcement and private detectives.
- Make sure all caller ID, voice mail and answering services are working correctly in case you child attempts to contact you.
When a family member is missing time is of the essence. Communication and factual information are tools that will immediately assist in helping to locate a missing person. Contacting the local law enforcement is a first step in utilizing outside resources, and including the services of a reputable private investigator can significantly add to that effort. Law enforcement does their best with the resources they have, but simply stated; law enforcement is not properly staffed to deal with the crime rates occurring today. In some situations, you need an immediate response to locate your missing loved one to insure their safety and wellbeing. The Investigators with Palladin Consulting Group, Inc. commit personnel and resources to this sole effort, to bring your loved one safely home.