Child Custody Private Investigator Omaha
We Are Parents Ourselves
The life of a child is not a tool to be used by an angry parent. Palladin Consulting Group takes any custody case very seriously and our main concern will always be the best interest of the child, especially when any type of abuse or neglect is present.
In cases of divorce, separation, or instances where parents of a child have never married, a child custody investigation can help ensure that the child involved stays safe. Evidence of child endangerment or inappropriate behavior around the child collected by qualified and experienced Investigators at Palladin Consulting Group can greatly influence legal outcomes in cases where a child’s well-being is at stake. A parent may consider a child custody investigation in order to determine what the child’s experience is like with a custodial or non-custodial parent. Investigations of parents sometimes reveal chronic neglect, child abuse, parental alcoholism and/or drug abuse. A private investigator can tell you the truth and possibly save your child’s life.
It is of the utmost importance that the child is in a stable, safe, and nurturing environment. Proof of child abuse, child endangerment or inappropriate behavior such as exposing the child to drugs, alcohol or overnight guests can help give you the leverage you need to get complete custody of your child.
How A Child Custody Investigation Works
A child custody investigation may use surveillance to determine what happens when a parent is with the child. Investigators can document or video tape any abuse or neglect that they see and they can gather other evidence that suggests whether the child is being treated well. Additionally, Investigators may speak to witnesses or may solicit witnesses for the court on behalf of the parents.
Investigators can independently ascertain if a parent indulges in reckless driving, criminal activity, alcoholism, neglect, or other activities that may affect a child’s welfare. Based on the independent, unbiased, information and evidence gathered, courts can determine what to do to ensure the child’s safety. A Private Investigator’s independent and neutral findings always have more credibility in court than a parent’s accusations. If you have any suspicions, a qualified professional Investigator is essential.
There are many reasons why parents turn to a Private Investigator to safeguard their child:
- Parents have suspicions about their child’s safety. Unfortunately, a child is most likely to be abused or neglected by those who are closest to them – including their parents. In a divorce case, however, suspicions may not be taken at face value. In general, you will need very specific evidence to prove that a spouse, ex-spouse or other parent may be a danger to your child. A Private Investigator can help provide the evidence that can allow you to ensure the safety of your child.
- Parents require peace of mind. Private Investigators can help determine whether a child is being neglected or abused. If abuse or neglect is not a factor, parents can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that their children are secure.
- A parent desires to get their child out of an unsavory or unhealthy environment.
- A parent may have been accused of abuse or neglect. In divorce cases especially, one parent will sometimes make false accusations in order to limit another parent’s access to the child. A Private Investigator can gather independent and neutral evidence of proper conduct.
Prior to commencing investigations in child custody matters, it is essential that a solid strategy be initially developed. As an emotionally uninvolved third-party, we are in the position to maintain focus on the client’s objectives without losing sight of what is important to the case. Once we have an understanding of a case’s background, our lengthy experience will allow us to help you define your objectives and prepare the strategy for the investigation.
Child custody cases can be very stressful as one is dealing with the life of a child who, normally has no or limited say-so in the matter. That fact alone demands that the evidence gathered be sufficient to clearly demonstrate the facts of the current situation.
The process of gathering evidence in support of the client’s legal position can involve many methods of investigation. It is often the case that only one or two of the services listed below are necessary in child custody investigations. However, it is just as frequent that child custody investigations require a number of the following services Palladin Consulting Group is able to provide:
- Background Investigation
- GPS Tracking
- Video Surveillance
- Civil and criminal records searches
- Witness interviews
- Audio/video tape enhancement or authentication
- Forensic Computer Investigation
- Financial Asset Research
- Other discreet methods of inquiry
- Testimony in legal proceedings
Palladin Consulting Group, Inc. staff have years of senior level law enforcement investigative experience in these areas of concern. Specific investigative training and experience in the areas of child abuse, child neglect as well as being able to develop a profile that clearly identifies a child being at risk in various environments, situations or through personal associations with others. This experience and ability to prepare an investigative finding for a possible court proceeding is unmatched.